Jobs In Handball
The British Handball Association and England Handball are seeking an experienced administrator to provide:
- General administrative support for the England Handball team as required.
- Administrative support to the day-to-day operation of the British Handball Performance Programme at the head office for British Handball
- Starting Salary: £10,400.00 per annum
- Based in Warrington
- Fixed-term contract until 31 March 2021 - 25hours per week
For more information please click here
Please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter, outlining why you feel you are a suitable candidate for the position, to Cindy Ashworth, Office and Finance Manager. Office@englandhandball.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 15 May 2017.
Coaches Chelsea Handball Club
Chelsea Handball has vacancies for a coach for the mens’ team, and a coach for the womens’ team, starting as soon as possible.
Chelsea is a young club with developing teams and is looking for coaches to continue all the good work and effort that has been put in over the last year.
If you are interested please see below for details on the people to contact, training times , coaching requirement and payments. Also if you think you may know people who are interested let them know.
- Sammy: Manager Chelsea Mens' Team firstname.lastname@example.org 07850387148
- Kristina: Manager Chelsea Womens' Team email@example.com 07892685158
- Training times: Wednesday 20.15 - 22.00, St John Boscoe, Parkham St, London SW11 3DQ Saturday - Chelsea Academy, Lots Road, SW10 0AB
- Games - at weekends but not determined which day and time
- Payment £20 a session
- Qualifications: An English Level 1 certificate (if not from England we can check with the England Handball) First Aid and DBS ( for teaching with children) would be advantageous as well