To view England Handball’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (updated July 2016) please click here.
To view information providing guidance and good practice regarding safeguarding and child protection please please click here.
This information covers:
1. Recruitment of staff and volunteers
2. DBS disclosures
3. Retention and Storage of Records
4. Guidelines for the Use of Photography
5. Parent-Coach relationship
7. Overnight trips and/ or travel abroad (including hosting)
8. Managing Challenging Behaviour
10. Appropriate Communication
11. Physical Contact
12. Case Management
13. Whistle Blowing
14. Code of Ethics and Behaviour
To view relevant forms regarding safeguarding and child protection please click here.
The forms available are:
1. Incident Referral Form
2. Incident / Accident Report Form
3. Template Player Consent Form
4. Template Photography and Videoing Consent Form (Parent/Carer and Player)
5. Template Event photographer Consent Form
6. Template Application form for working with children
7. Template Reference form for working with children
8. Template Self Disclosure Form
9. Staff/Volunteer Induction Checklist
10. EHA Volunteer Agreement
11. Codes of Conduct (for staff and volunteers, parents/carers and children and young people)
For more information, please contact England Handball’s Lead Safeguarding Officer on email@example.com
England Handball is responsible for setting standards and values that apply throughout handball in England. Our Equal Opportunities policy looks to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect - and that England Handball is accessible to all. To view the policy please please click here.