EHA TEAM - National Performance Manager
I am responsible for creating and enhancing handball and personal-development opportunities for players who show the capability to progress into The Great Britain Youth age-group Squads. This happens via two programmes.
- The Under-16 Regional Academy Programme: This is currently operational in five regions with opportunities for players to progress onto the Futures development squads where they have the opportunity to access high-quality competitions in Europe.
- Diploma in Sporting Excellence: Players aged under-18 can progress through the performance pathway onto the Diploma in Sporting Excellence programme. The programme is centred around holistic development of the player, providing educational and training opportunities that focus on key components of athletic and personal growth.
You can contact me:
- If you are a player wanting opportunities to enter the performance pathway
- If you are a parent, coach or teacher wanting information on the performance pathway
- Applications and information on the Diploma in Sporting Excellence