To view England Handball’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (updated November 2017) please click here.
To view information providing guidance and good practice regarding safeguarding and child protection please please click here.
This information covers:
1. Recruitment of staff and volunteers
2. DBS disclosures
3. Retention and Storage of Records
4. Guidelines for the Use of Photography
5. Parent-Coach relationship
7. Overnight trips and/ or travel abroad (including hosting)
8. Managing Challenging Behaviour
10. Appropriate Communication
11. Physical Contact
12. Case Management
13. Whistle Blowing
14. Code of Ethics and Behaviour
For more information, please contact England Handball’s Lead Safeguarding Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
England Handball is responsible for setting standards and values that apply throughout handball in England. Our Equal Opportunities policy looks to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect - and that England Handball is accessible to all. To view the policy please please click here.