What resources are there for university teams?

The England Handball Shop has the Starter Pack Resource for Colleges and Universities that includes balls and game resources.

Does my university club need to register with the Association of British University Handball Clubs (ABUHC)?

You only need to register with ABUHC if you want to enter the competition

How do the ABUHC and England Handball work together? 

England Handball works with the ABUHC to support the delivery of competitions

Apart from Active Universities is there any other funding available to university teams?

You can contact your Student Union or local County Sport Partnership (CSP) to see what funding is available