England Handball Seeking Development Advisory Group Members
Do you have a passion for handball?
Do you want to help mould the future of handball in England?
Do you have a vision for the development handball in England with new ideas on how to grow the game?
If the answer to these questions is yes then you could play your part within the new England Handball Development Advisory Group.
England Handball is looking for five representatives from within the handball community and from outside the game who can bring innovation, energy and fresh ideas to play their part in this important group. An England Handball Director and a member of the England Handball Management team will make up the remainder of the group.
- Input into the creation of a new England Handball strategy - 2022 and beyond
- To provide insight and ensure that the wider handball community perspective is brought into any strategic decision making.
- To consider, discuss and make recommendations on any major development activities that will impact the growth of handball in England. In particular the group with focus on growing participation in the sport.
- To consider and make recommendations on the allocation of England Handball’s resources to ensure that activities have the most impact and benefits to the wider handball community.
- To support the development and delivery of England Handball’s operational action plans underpinning the successful delivery of the England Handball strategy.
- To support the England Handball Board and Management team by serving as an advocate within the handball community and a ‘critical friend’ by providing constructive comments and challenges to strategic decisions that impact the development and growth of the sport.
If you believe you can make a difference take a look at the Terms of Reference and then complete an Expression of Interest using the links below. Expressions of Interest should be sent to Stacey Andrews Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.00 on Friday 18 September
Advisory Group Terms of Reference
Advisory Group Expression of Interest
Share on Facebook
Tweet this event