England Handball seeking Tyne and Wear Delivery Partner
England Handball is seeking to appoint a delivery partner to continue the development of handball activity within the wider Tyne & Wear area.
The partner will be expected to deliver on the EHF project outcomes relevant to the North East of England with particular focus on:
- Handball within the education sector; increasing the number of young people that are able to discover handball
- The handball provision within our clubs; supporting them to ensure they are better governed, structured and sustainable organisations that are welcoming to new members
- The creation and development of a `customer focused` approach that delivers increased participation, a suitably trained and deployed workforce, an excellent participant experience and improved participant satisfaction.
- The development of effective education-club links within the region that will support the transition from curriculum to community participation.
- Supporting the evolution and growth of the England Handball’s competitions at all levels across the region, with specific focus on the Schools Competition and Regional Leagues.
- Supporting the delivery of high-quality events, workshops and seminar programmes for clubs, coaches, officials and other members of the handball workforce in partnership with the National Coaching and Workforce Development Manager.
- Supporting new and established clubs with their development and governance through advice, guidance and assistance in completing funding applications, building local partnerships and raising the profile of the sport that will enable the establishment of a sustainable network of participation opportunities. · Assisting clubs in the region with achieving Pro Active Clubs status.
- Establishing effective relationships with key facility providers across the region to assist with venue access for participation and workforce development opportunities as required.
For more information please click here
Share on Facebook
Tweet this event