Courses for teachers
Courses for Teachers
This page provides course information for teachers. Generally the courses we run for schools are closed courses, so they will not be advertised on the Course Finder.
- To book on a course please download the Booking Form and send it to the Coaching Administrator who will book the course for you.
- If you want to book a course for your school and then invite other schools to take part in the course this is fine; the financial arrangements will need to be sorted between yourselves.
- If you need courses tailoring to GCSE specifications, please can you let us know at the booking stage and provide us with a copy of the relevant examining board’s course specification.
- Occasionally, England Handball may advertise a Teachers’ Course on the Course Finder for individual teachers to book onto. If no courses are showing, no courses are scheduled.
If you have any questions, please contact the Coaching Administrator at email@example.com or by telephone: 01925 246482
Introduction to Teaching Handball
- Who is it for? Qualified teachers, student teachers and teaching assistant
- Course duration: Three hours (The course can be run during the school day or after school - depending on the availability of the tutor and the wishes of the course organiser)
- Course cost: £350 per course
- Minimum Numbers per course: 8
- Maximum Numbers per course: 21
- Facilities required: Organiser to provide sports hall equivalent to four badminton courts in size.
- Pre-requisites: None
Advanced Handball Teaching Award
Who is it for? Teachers who have attended the Introduction to Teaching Handball Course and want to learn more about the technical and tactical side of handball, with GCSE handball being a focus.
- Course cost: £400
- Minimum Numbers per course: 14
- Maximum numbers per course: 21
- Facilities required Indoor: Organiser to provide sports hall equivalent to four badminton courts in size.
- Pre-requisites Attended Introduction to Teaching Handball Course